The Laser Golf Swing Aid is marked down to our lowest price this year! get yours today and start perfecting your game! Hurry! Supplies are limited!
You really don't want to miss out on this deal.
This tool helps you hit balls like a pro golfer!
- Simply attach to the bottom of your golf club and switch on. The Laser Plane Trainer will give you 3 reference points during a full swing to see if you're on plane. The backswing, the downswing, and the follow-through.
- This training aid also includes a BUTTON PROTECTOR that clips onto the product to prevent the laser from turning on whilst in your pocket/bag when not being used and draining the batteries.
- Easily attaches to almost any golf club.
- Suitable for right and left handed golfers.
- Suitable for men, women, and children of all ages.
- Ultra compact size and lightweight sleek design.
- Size: 60mm x 13.5mm
- Weight: 29g
- Batteries: 3 x LR44 Button battery included (also known as AG13)
- Power: < 5mW
How to Use:
- Rotate screws and fixed the Laser pointer on the top of grip.
- All you need to do is find or create a target line against which to measure your swing plane. (alignment sticks works better).
- Practice your swing until the laser stays parallel to your target line throughout your swing, checking during your backswing, downswing and follow-through .
- With some practice using this laser golf swing plane trainer you will develop muscle memory, and by practicing with your own clubs, you will be able to easily transfer your training to the course and improve your golf swing in no time.